Website SIE: Success in Education
A leading employer of foreign teachers across China
- You are required to teach students aged 7-18
- You are required to work with Chinese homeroom teachers for only one or two classes daily. Each class includes 15-25 students
- Besides teaching daily English lessons, provide real-time interaction in an English immersed environment, through sharing the rest of the daily scheduled activities with the Chinese teachers.
- Bachelor Major Matching；relevant teaching experience
- 120 Hour TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certification
- Clean health/criminal background in order to obtain Chinese work visa
- 0-2 years depending on qualifications (1 year preferred)
- Independent and outgoing personalities preferred. While SIE will sponsor your work visa, provide training, and support you with anything you may need during your contract term, we believe teaching abroad is more than just another job. It’s a chance to become part of a foreign community and experience a new culture. We only select the best applicants who we think will excel both inside and outside the classroom in assisting SIE to achieve our company mission of helping bridge the cultural divide between China and the rest of the world through language and education.
Shenzhen City, Shajing Metro
Total Gross Salary
Compensation Breakdown & Other Benefits
- *Salary – Negotiable
- Paid Holidays (Winter & Summer holidays, Christmas Day, May Day, National Day, etc.)
- Work visa bounded social medical insurance provided
- Apartment Allowance provided
- 8000 RMB Flight Reimbursement for contract completion
- 10days quarantined hotel room fee and 3-5days teaching training period hotel room fee reimbursed or paid
- Sponsored Legal Z Work Visa
- Professional Logistic assistance after arrival
- Professional school interview guide and preparation
- Advance loan for apartment rental
- International Environment workshop colleagues and friends
Job Sponsored and Provided by SIE: Success in Education
SIE, based in Shenzhen, China, was established in 2013 and is a direct employer for foreign teachers. We only hire the highest quality candidates to match with our teaching programs at some of the best local schools in Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Huizhou, and many more locations. These include over 200 top kindergartens, schools, or institutions that have formed long-term partnerships with SIE.
We have been locally known for the last several years as one of the highest paying and most legally transparent teaching programs in all of China. SIE is committed to providing its teachers with a safe working environment, opportunities for personal/career development, and an amazing once in a lifetime cross-cultural experience that will never be forgotten.
SIE is regulated by and complies with the national foreigner entry & exit laws as well as Chinese employment labor laws. The company is sponsored and certified by the Ministry of Foreign Expert’s Bureau of the People’s Republic of China.
To apply for this job please visit siechinateachers.com.