Website SIE: Success in Education
A leading employer of foreign teachers across China
- Teacher is expected to prepare lessons with rigid textbooks, teach the lessons, assign homework, correct homework, prepare tests and help students with tests.
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00-12:00; 14:00-18:00; Maximum of 20 lessons per week. Each lesson is 40 – 45 minutes.
- Student Age: high school (age 15 – 18)
- Start Date: September 2023
- Bachelor or master degree with the subject major
- having more than 1 year’s high school teaching experience
- Clean health/criminal background in order to obtain Chinese work visa
Shenzhen, Longhua District
one year starting from September 2023
Total Net Salary
22000-24000 RMB before tax (17147-19147) +853 social insurance + 4000 housing
Compensation Breakdown & Other Benefits
- Housing allowance
- Flight reimbursement
- winter/summer vacation with vacation pay
- School meals
- Chinese health insurance provided
- Legal Z work visa sponsorship and application assistance
- Teaching/living support for the entire duration of your working contract with SIE
Job Sponsored and Provided by SIE: Success in Education
SIE, based in Shenzhen, China, was established in 2013 and is a direct employer for foreign teachers. We only hire the highest quality candidates to match with our teaching programs at some of the best local schools in Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Huizhou, and many more locations. These include over 200 top kindergartens, schools, or institutions that have formed long-term partnerships with SIE.
We have been locally known for the last several years as one of the highest paying and most legally transparent teaching programs in all of China. SIE is committed to providing its teachers with a safe working environment, opportunities for personal/career development, and an amazing once in a lifetime cross-cultural experience that will never be forgotten.
SIE is regulated by and complies with the national foreigner entry & exit laws as well as Chinese employment labor laws. The company is sponsored and certified by the Ministry of Foreign Expert’s Bureau of the People’s Republic of China.
To apply for this job email your details to Info-SIE@aliyun.com