Website SIE: Success in Education
A leading employer of foreign teachers across China
- Teaching Chemistry & Biology or one of the above subjects
- Teacher is expected to prepare lessons with rigid textbooks, teach the lessons, assign homework, correct homework, prepare tests and help students with tests.
- All high school teachers should participate two night classes tutoring per week with different classes. This workload requirement is a normal standard workload for all school teachers.
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00-12:00; 14:00-18:00; Twice night class tutor per week. Maximum of 20 lessons per week. Each lesson is 40 – 45 minutes.
- Student Age: high school (grades 9 – 12)
- Class Size: 5-20 students (Average size is 15 students)
- Start Date: two years contract starts from Mid-March /Early April, 2023 – June 30, 2025
- Bachelor or master degree with the subject major
- holding a PGCE/QTS/USA subject teaching license
- having more than 1 year’s high school teaching experience
- having experience of teaching more than one subject with high school students
- Clean health/criminal background in order to obtain Chinese work visa
Shenzhen, Longhua District
two years contract starts from Mid-March /Early April, 2023- June 30, 2025
Total Net Salary
Monthly pay 21000-26000 before tax + 853 employer portion social insurance + housing allowance 3000 = 25000-30000 CNY before tax monthly gross pay
Compensation Breakdown & Other Benefits
- Housing allowance
- Flight reimbursement (CNY 8000 at 2 year contract completion)
- 2 months winter/summer vacation with vacation pay
- School provides 3 meals per day (Monday – Friday)
- Chinese health insurance provided
- Legal Z work visa sponsorship and application assistance
- Teaching/living support for the entire duration of your working contract with SIE
- The living cost in Longhua is quiet low in the city center which makes the location very popular for foreigners.
Job Sponsored and Provided by SIE: Success in Education
SIE, based in Shenzhen, China, was established in 2013 and is a direct employer for foreign teachers. We only hire the highest quality candidates to match with our teaching programs at some of the best local schools in Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Huizhou, and many more locations. These include over 200 top kindergartens, schools, or institutions that have formed long-term partnerships with SIE.
We have been locally known for the last several years as one of the highest paying and most legally transparent teaching programs in all of China. SIE is committed to providing its teachers with a safe working environment, opportunities for personal/career development, and an amazing once in a lifetime cross-cultural experience that will never be forgotten.
SIE is regulated by and complies with the national foreigner entry & exit laws as well as Chinese employment labor laws. The company is sponsored and certified by the Ministry of Foreign Expert’s Bureau of the People’s Republic of China.
To apply for this job please visit siechinateachers.com.